Yak Milk Cheese Chews
$3.90 – $39.90
NEW SIZE! Even Larger 140-160g for larger dogs and a longer chew!
Yak Milk Cheese Chews are natural dog chews made from yak milk. Imported from Nepal, they contain no preservatives and limited ingredients. We spent 1 year (not kidding) looking for a Yak Milk Cheese Chew without salt and short of making it ourselves (which we are definitely going to try do!) there’s currently no salt-free Yak Milk Cheese as the Nepalese make it traditionally that way with small amounts of salt.
If your dog likes this, try these
Yak Milk, Lime Juice & Salt.
If you do find a salt-free yak milk cheese chew, it is probably a mistake. We found some listings with ingredients stated 100% yak milk but upon further research it turns out to be the sellers’ mistake as the main supplier’s own website states that salt is one of the ingredients.
- 100% digestible.
- Trace lactose levels suitable for lactose-intolerant pups.
- No unpleasant odor.
- No artificial colouring or preservatives added.
- High in protein.
- Long lasting chew to keep your doggos occupied.
- Individually vacuumed-sealed for moisture control.
- Mini (30-40g)
- Normal (70-80g)
- Larger (90-110g)
- Even Larger (140-160g)
Comes in packs of 1 or 3s.
- Keep refrigerated till best before date on label.
- Keep in air-tight container for 3 months after opening or by best before date on label.